HOW TO BECOME AN ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
To acquire the condition of Administrative Manager it is required:
- Being Spanish or a foreigner residing in Spain from a country that grants reciprocity of titles and categories.
- Be of age
- Not have been sentenced to penalties that disqualify for the exercise of public functions.
- Pass the required entrance exams or the Official University Master’s Degree in Administrative Management, recognized by the General Council of Official Associations of Administrative Managers of Spain.
- Request the title of Administrative Manager.
Being incorporated into any of the Professional Associations of Administrative Managers.
ACCESS TESTS TO THE PROFESSION OF ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGER
The Official State Gazette of September 25, 2020 publishes the Resolution of September 22, 2020, of the General Secretariat of Public Function, by which the aptitude tests for access to the profession of Administrative Manager are called.
Those who, at the expiration date of the application submission period, are in possession of any of the following academic titles may attend the aptitude tests:
- Degree in Law, in Economic Sciences, in Business Sciences or in Political Sciences established by article 6.e of Decree 424/1963, of March 1, approving the Organic Statute of the Administrative Manager profession.
- Degree in the field of Economic and Business Sciences, Law and Political Sciences that succeeded them in the extinct Catalog of Official University Degrees of Spain.
- University master’s degree implemented under Royal Decree 1393/2007, of October 29, attached to the branch of knowledge of Social and Legal Sciences and linked to the disciplinary field of any of the degrees required by the Organic Statute.
- Official university degree obtained in other States that certifies its equivalence to the MECES 3 level and its homologation with respect to any of the previous degrees.
Applications must be completed and sent within two months from the publication of the announcement of the call in the BOE, that is, until November 25.
The presentations of the applications to the tests of access to the profession of administrative manager can be made:
- On paper and can be delivered to the offices of the General Council and this Official Association.
- Electronically, through the website of the General Council https://www.consejogestores.org.
The telematic presentation simplifies and makes the management of those registered more efficient, so we recommend its use.
Subsequently, a Resolution will be published in the BOE announcing the provisional lists of admitted and excluded, as well as the date and place of holding these tests.
For this call, the following issues must be taken into account:
- To register for the tests in this call it is necessary to be in possession of a Degree with Level Meces 3 (Bachelor’s Degree, Official University Master’s Degree, etc.). On the other hand, the registration of people who only have a Degree, that is, with Level Meces 2, will not be admitted.
- The entrance exam will consist of a multiple choice exercise of 250 questions and a practical case.
- The deadline for submitting applications to the tests ends on November 25 (inclusive). After this date, the BOE will publish the resolution announcing the publication of the provisional lists of admitted and not admitted, as well as the date and place of holding these tests. The information with the list of people admitted will also be published on the website of the General Council.
- We remind you that, as in previous years, the General Council will have a computer tool for preparing the test-type exercise, the price of which will be eighty euros. The person who wishes to have this tool must make a transfer for said amount to the account ES64-0081-7110-9000-0222-4225. Next, the interested party must send an email to the General Council (email@example.com) requesting registration in the tool and attaching proof of the transfer. Finally, the General Council will send an email to the interested party with the passwords to access this tool.
If you want to be an Administrative Manager, take the 2020 profession access tests.
The College of Administrative Managers of the Balearic Islands helps you prepare for the exam.
Learn more at our College or at firstname.lastname@example.org